About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Isn't that pinteresting

Well I thought I would post about some of the things that I have tried from the highly addicting Pinterest site



I made the above cinnamon pull apart bread from plainchicken.com. My family loved it, I thought it was just ok, but my family would strongly disagree.



Oh my gosh!! The above dessert just may be the cure for PMS!! A girlfriend made this for girls night in, she found the recipe at kevinandamanda.com. It is so bad I did not even calculate the calories for it, any way I am sure it was calorie free since I had it on girls night in.



A perfect fall muffin: spiced apple sauce crumb muffin. The yummy recipe is from blueeyedbakers.com. A wonderful spice packed muffin to enjoy with a cup of coffee!!!



I spruced up the veggie tray at my daughters family birthday party. Just like the above picture shows the veggie dip in a bowl sat down into a hollowed out pumpkin.



I made the jalapeño bites from: aisletoaloha.blogspot.com. Family found them very yummy. I was however when made again, I would recommend just rolling them up for ease. (by the way I found out I was allergic to touching raw jalapeno's -ugh!! Effected my breathing scary! Needless to say, the hubby will be preparing anything that calls for jalapeño's himself from now on.).



I tried to re create the above spruced up 7 layer dip ,but ugh! I made my lines for the spider web the wrong direction. Thank goodness the mess up was on the sourcream level so I was able to fill in with sourcream and it was good to serve and no one but you know that I tried to make it fancy.

Now wasn't that pinteresting?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I really don't need a new addiction and I've been holding out on this app/site. You are not making it easy!
    I might have to take that oreo thing to Thanksgiving this year. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails