About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Start of a bathroom re do

I decided to take down the wall paper in my bathroom and paint my "flat" wall instead of hanging more wall paper. When, what do my anxious eyes see- a texture in the drywall: Oh My!!

So below you can see a picture of me re-texturizing the wall as I smooth joint compound on the wall. Once it dried I went back over it with a fine piece of sand paper to make sure that the surface was smooth and flat. This was not hard, but VERY time consuming. Once the cabinets are painted I will finish up painting the walls and post a final picture.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You are a Worker Bee.
    Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails