About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Princess #3

Princess #3 is nearing her 6 birthday so we took her to Rachel this wonderful photographer in our area. I had to post one of her fab (remember I am talking about my baby so please indulge me) picture that she took. Rachel is very creative, and I love the unique ideas she comes up with!


I love this picture, I think the background looks great with her Red hair!
Thanks for letting me run on...

4 comments:

  1. That is so her! I love it. She's becoming such a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign that girl up - she could be a model, ya know. What a beautiful child you have my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one of THE most beautiful pictures I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! oh my gosh! would make a beautiful cover on a book ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I really had to click to enlarge and appreciated that photo. What a work of art. That is one talented photographer and a very beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails