About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Girl, sit down and let's catch up!

Hey Girlfriend, pull up a chair, do I have some things to share with you today. I love checking out other people's blogs! I learn so much from them- I tell everyone that blogs are hands down better than any magazine. Magazines only come out once a month, most people update their blog if not daily, then 3-4 times a week. It's like being friends with the super crafty mom, and bff with the girl who always knows the latest make-up or hair do technique. So I thought I would share some of the things that I have loved this past week either in blog land, or on the Internet.

First off, if you love to entertain and you have not checked out "Just a little something for you" you have to go check it out. Judy has a heart for entertaining others, and really blessing them as she opens the door to her house. Think of Judy, as God's version of Martha Stewart! This heart for others she has obviously passed on to her children. Judy posted on July 3rd, about a party that her daughter threw. The 4Th of July party her daughter threw had some great ideas for hosting a large get together for lunch or dinner! (very cute ideas on how to feed a large group of kids in a large gathering, and cute hostess gifts!) If you stop by leave Judy a sweet comment.
Another thing I have enjoyed listening to is Lysa Terkeurst was the last guest speaker for Elevation Church during their summer concert series. The audio of this can be downloaded on their podcast or the video can be watched from their archive on line here is the link for Elevation Church. Girl, I am telling you - that you are going to just love her!


Another blog that I love to check out, here again via two options: one her blog MakeupbyTiffanyD or subscribe to her YouTube channel. I love the tutorial she did on eyeliner how to: tightlining technique and lining the waterline tutorial. I try to keep up with some latest make up techniques because it is to easy for me to go on "auto-pilot" when it is time for me to do my make-up and do the same techniques that I have done FOREVER. I think Oprah may have referred to this type of "auto pilot" as "being caught in a time warp". Anything you have done the same way for 5 years should probably be looked at and re-evaluated on how your doing it. (doesn't TiffanyD have the best eyes?!)

Check out the above veggie haul that Amy from over at "A Snip of Goodness" grew and check out her wonderful heart touching post called "Bear much Fruit?" Amy has a heart for God and you will enjoy reading her post. If you stop by her blog, leaver her a comment and let her know that I sent you her way.

Well I have loved getting the chance to catch up with you! I hope you will take my advice, and that you might get a chance to read or watch these really good video! I know that they will brighten your day, encourage you, and maybe teach you something new. (I know I am smarter and better looking for just checking them out! Don't hurt yourself laughing to hard there!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these blogs. I will go check them out!
    FYI...I didn't eat out for 10 days!! And when I did eat out I had a salad - dressing on the side.
    I am trying to do no drive-thru's for at least one month! Starting Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred.
    Back on the wagon for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my "garden" post. So very fun to see my veggies on your blog! I haven't checked out your other links yet, but I will. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails