About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011


Due to my obsession with Pinterest - I felt I was obligated to try some new things this last week. My first attempt at something new was making the Rollo Brownie (see below) Here is a link to the recipe found on baking addiction that was posted by guest blogger Kristan from Confession of a cookbook queen. Her blog is to die for!

The second thing I was inspired to make for this past holiday weekend was the above photo of Mexican appetizer cups. My family loved these! Some even went so far as to say "just mix the filling and set it out in a bowl and serve with tortilla chips and call it a day". You can find this recipe at the Pillsbury website.

I also painted the little princess's toes to look like strawberries. (sorry I had not cleaned up the paint that had gotten on her toes before I took this picture) . She however did not care - she loved her strawberry painted toes.


Above is a photo of the oldest princess's nails when we were about half way done "tie dying" her nails. You can find an amazing tutorial at "hey nice nails!". This was a fun activity, but really messy!
Hope you have a great day, and that you are inspired to try something new today!

2 comments:

  1. Those Mexican cups look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a link to the Mexican cups recipe please send it my way. I forgot to write it down. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails