About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 15, 2011

It is so hot the IPod doesn't want to come out & play!

It is so hot outside here in Oklahoma. That today when we dared to venture outside to the pool my daughters IPod had a message of "iPod needs to cool down before you can use". That is hot!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails