About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Prayer


Please join me in praying for Christians in Pakistan! I read this story this morning and realized how scared Christian living there must be feeling right now!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19311098#TWEET200211

Let's lift up our brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer!

-Amy

1 comment:

  1. The stories of these persecuted Christians are heartbreaking. We take so much for granted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails