About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The book "Unnamed" review






I picked up this book a few weeks ago called "Unnamed" by author/pastor Chris Travis. I was unfamiliar with him but the book sounded interesting.
Wow! This book is so good, it's balm to any wounded soul! If you have, or have ever felt or struggled with discouragement, feeling overlooked, unnoticed well this is the book/bible study for you!

However be warned, this book will challenge you. Also I think I may have to get a new highlighter, I have marked up almost the entire book! I can not wait to read what ever this author writes next!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I am going to check this out because I really enjoy books with more insight into Biblical characters. I just finished one by Debbie Morris about women from the Bible who mentored her in her role as pastor's wife. The Blessed Woman was a very good book.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails