About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Had to be a man!

I love to cook! I love to bake! I really love it when I can try my hand at something new or don't have up rush through a recipe.

My hubby asked for bread pudding for dessert for his Father's Day dinner. I was very excited to try something new.
I googled it and found all kinds of yummy sounding variations. He decided the brown sugar butterscotch bread pudding sounded the best.

So off to the store I went collecting all the ingredients. Once home I assembled the dessert ready to place in the oven, read the "directions" as to temperature & time needed to bake.

Ugh!!! I kid you not! The directions said to cook for 1 hour or until wiggly like a well endowed thigh! Ugh!




No woman would ever ever describe food as a jiggly wiggly body part !!
I've heard of a pinch, a smidge, even a little bit. But never have I heard of a thigh wiggle! Enough said!

I think allrecipe should "adjust" their directions on this. After all what means a well endowed thigh to one person may not be the same to another.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails