2. Eat Popsicles
3. Take each daughter (I have 3 remember) on 2 one-on-one time at Starbucks.
4. Go see the new spiderman movie that opens in July
5. Go see the new movie Brave, about the red headed girl (hum, I wonder why?!)
6. Surprise my girls with a late night run to Josh's snow cone shack
7. Go to a museum for the afternoon
8. Make string art with daughters for their room
(will post on this later)
9. Make cool crayon art with each daughter for her room
(will post on that in more detail later)
(see pics above of the cool artwork that I want to do with each daughter)
10. Sleep in
11. Stay up late
12. Open my house up & have friends over
(I truly believe this is the only way to build closer friendships!)
13. Watch my daughters try to catch fireflies in a jar
14. Read the books on my summer reading list!!
15. Encourage my daughters to read their 2 books each! (see previous post for details)
16. Take all the girls out for a fun outing of Toilet papering someone else's house (no damage to property just good clean fun)
17. Mail something fun to each niece or nephew of mine or my husband's over the course of the summer.
18. Paint middle daughters bedroom
19. Recover bench for my sitting area (aka known as the "bubble" to my girls..aka "can't talk to mom right now, she is in her bible study/ prayer "bubble". Let's come back in 15 minutes). I love that my girls are seeing that spending time with God is important!!
20. Be a good role model & exercise consistently (I have not been doing so good on this but I am determined to master this!!!) (pray for me!)
21. Leave a sweet romantic note or do a romantic gesture for my husband every 2 weeks!!
22. Get out on a date with my hubby alone at least once a month (it's a little more difficult in the summer months because that is the time he also takes each daughter out on a date!! I love that about my husband!! He wants to teach each daughter how she should expect to be treated, as well as filling up their love tanks!!)
23. Visit with my grandma once a week.
24. Go to a drive in movie!
25. Go on a hike!
26. Watch the sunset!
27. Watch a sunrise!
28. Make a smash book (like an art journal but mine will focus on God's promises!)
29. Be a good friend
30. Declutter my house some!!!
31. Memorize 10 scriptures!!
32. Make a piece of subway art for my house
33. Make "game day" deco for prep for Football in the Fall y'all!
34. Go to Pops! (an amazing little store in Oklahoma that has EVERY type of pop, that you have never ever heard of before!!!
35. Write some old fashioned letters and snail mail them to people. (don't you just love fun mail!!)
36. Make some "home-made" ice cream!
37. Buy some tennis rackets for daughters to play some tennis!
38. Hopefully get to eat a homegrown tomato washed, sliced, & salted all by itself right after picking!!
39. Remember to enjoy where I am at, not to be busy rushing through my life!!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer!!
What are you planning on doing this summer??