About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thunder up!

Well you can hear "Thunder Up" all across Oklahoma this week. The OKC Thunder NBA team has made the Finals!! The whole state is going wild with Thunder Fever!!

Here is a few examples of what we are seeing around town and on-line.

Prettify my life blog: http://prettifyyourlife.blogspot.com/2012/06/episode-99-go-thunder.html?m=1

Has a great demo for how to Thunder up your front door.



Doesn't that look fab!! Stop by her blog & tell her "hi!", and let her know that I sent you her way.

Here is a front yard that someone went wild with.




Look at these cute toes (Ashley G.'s). Is this not the cutest pedi for a fan to sport, during flip flop season!!



I will post some of the goodies I make as I get ready for our watch party!! So I leave you with this:



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails