About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pinterest Party

I am so excited! I am getting ready to host a "Pinterest Party" this upcoming week.

If you are not familiar with a pinterest party, it is where you invite some friends over (in my case some ladies from our church). I will have centers set up where my guest can work on different craft "pins" or "projects" that I pinned on Pinterest. Everyone will get to take their projects home with them.

I asked each guest to bring either an appetizer or goodie that they have pinned on Pinterest to share. I think this will be fun way to get to sample some of the items we have seen on Pinterest.

I'm a social person so I think crafting will be much more entertaining if we are getting to visit while we craft. Stay tuned for pictures and more details of the party on Thursday!


-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails