About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

#10- tech class requirement


Here is a custom tag that I made from the generator blog site. I also made a seal for my first Monday Love Dare update. I find this site very easy to use, the other site custom sign generator as easy to use ( I also was a little confused if they were trying to sale the custom sign to use on my blog) For that reason alone I enjoyed the generator blog site the best.
If you follow me - please be patient I am trying to blog all my requirements so that I am up and ready on Monday to continue my Love Dare update

1 comment:

  1. It looks GREAT.
    You deserve and A+.

    (at last, my turn on the computer!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails