About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

bloglines- rss feeder

Well my technology course has been keeping us up to date, requiring that I subscribe to bloglines as my RSS feeder. I sorta like the RSS feeder. It is a convenient way to check for news update, the top itunes downloads, and some of the blogs that offer this as an option.
However the course required me to sign up for 10, yes, 10 news feed - that seemed a little excessive to me. I just went ahead and signed up for them ,but I am unsure that I will really use that many feeds that are news related. I might enjoy this service more as I add to my feeds some fun feeds I enjoy following.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails