About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Still blogging for my tech class #9

Well my course encouraged me to try to find some different RSS feeds thru looking at the following Blog search tools: Syndic8.com, topix.net, technorati, and use of the search button on bloglines.
I found that I did not enjoy using any of these search tools. The best one if I had to say one would be topix8 and that would be only if you were wanting to research a latest topic or something that was in the headlines right now.

I think I like to find my RSS feeds the old fashion way by searching thru blogs I like, seeing what blogs they follow, and stumbling across a blog that offers the RSS feed button then I will sign up for those feeds because it is on a topic that interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails