About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

recovery!

ok, I have recovered from near hysterics! Several coke zero's later, and freak out cleaning. I am doing better. Will blog a new post in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. glad your better:-) Yeap for me its a regualr coke that does the trick most times.

    Have a most wonderful day today

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're like a Weeble; you may wobble, but you won't fall down!
    Glad things are better now.
    BTW, you get the
    "Sainted Mother Award" for all you went through last week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails