About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

#13 exploring social bookmarking

The next requirement of my tech class was to explore the social bookmarking site called www.delicious.com This was an interesting site to explore. This site allowed you to save your favorites like you do on your home computer on their website so no matter what computer you are using you would have access to your list of "favorite" website.

The second feature of this site is that the list are public thus the term social bookmarking- describing the site. This would be great if you were a teacher or assistant and you wanted to funnel your students to certain website and encourage exploring on their own. However as a private person I did not like this option of my favorite list being made public. I have discovered that I am more of a private person than I thought. I wish I could find a site offered saving my favorites without having to make them public

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails