About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

my tech class

I am currently enrolled in a technology course that is being offered at the library - this has been a fun class. The class has several requirements that allows us to learn & be updated with the latest technology. One of the requirements of the class was we had to start a blog. I have fallen in love with blogging!!!
Long after the class is over I will still be blogging. I have discovered that 1) blogging is cheaper than therapy, as well as 2) there are so many neat crafters and decorators out there! Seriously these women could be Martha Stewart out of business! I describe some of the amazing blogs that I follow like running into your best friend who has made this amazing craft, or decorated an incredible room - and they are not only willing to tell you how but they have pictures! Even better!!!!
I am having to blog about my experience and some technology for the next 2 blogs in order to get credit for the course I am taking - so I will try to blog all the required post today, so I can be up to date on Monday ready to continue with my Love Dare update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails