About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Love Dare update

Well to be honest I only half way did the dares this past week. To be fair one of the Dares challenged me to make a special dinner for me & my spouse. Well, I have 3 daughters who have been sick off & on for about 3 weeks. I just get one well back & school and the other one is sick (so I have had very very little time alone, and secondly the day that challenged fell on was my birthday. (my birthday) I am trying to be less "me" focuses and more on my mate. However due to the fact it was my birthday - I reserve the right to hold that dinner over until this next week.
I have been praying for my spouse (which I already do), the other dares for this week was pretty easy -if they pertained to my attitude, but this week if it had to do with my time - sick kiddos trumped hubby time (before anyone gets mad at me, try to tell me which one you would of chosen to do if your little girl was running 102 temperature and was asking for you just to sit with her) I know my priorities, how ever sometimes due to circumstances they must be shifted around for just a little while. I hope to report back next Monday with a little extras dares done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails