About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bag Tag - I'm it







Well I just got tagged from http://www.beeandrose.blogspot.com/ for a bag tag! So I went over to her site and here is the scoop: 1. Show the current handbag I am using (peak inside maybe) and 2. Share the price of the bag, & 3. Tag some other cool chicks to join in the fun.

My purse is above ("I love big bags & I will not lie!) . I purchased the bag for $10.00 on clearance at Cato. ( I love a clearance sale!)

The inside of my purse is unexciting: cell phone, hand sanitizer, few remenant cough drops left over from last cold, makeup bag, a bottle of "Rescue Remedy" that I had to have after reading Hester Browne "Little lady agency" (I am not sure if I can tell if it works though), a 100 calorie snack pack for emergencies, 2 blue ink pens (I love to write in blue not black ink), a coupon to the melting pot, and 2 left over gift cards from christmas (I believe they have about $1.00 left on them - but I will use that up yet!)

Last but not least I had to add a picture of the heels I bought to go with my purse when I get a chance to dress up & go out with hubby, or the girls from my mom's group. Aren't the obnoxious! I love them!!!

Thanks for letting me play, I am going to tag the wonderful following ladies:

http://lagirlsweetea.blogspot.com/
If you have not check her out she is such a sweet, funny southern girl full of charm & grace - she is just precious!

http://countrycitymouse-pam.blogspot.com/
She is funny, sweet, and very insightful! Her blogs make me stop & smell the roses. She is just darling.

5 comments:

  1. Love the color of that bag and shoes! Thanks for playing! I love both your tagees! Pam is just darling! LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purse is cute!! And so are the shoes!

    And if you're friends with my girls at City Mouse, Country Mouse and Bee and Rose, you must be terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and the shoes! Mostly I love the price. You are the first person that I have read that has done this meme that has paid a reasonable price for a purse:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean there are people who don't wear Flip Flops when they go out for an evening??? LOL

    Love the roomy bag and the PRICE!!
    Great shoes, even though they're not Flip Flops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag.

    I need that bag.

    Oh, and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails